Web site will help the uninsured in North Carolina find resources
A new Web page launched by the NC Institute of Medicine will help Medicaid recipients and people who don't have health insurance find doctors, clinics, dentists and other health resources in their communities. The site was established for the 1.5 million state residents who have no private insurance coverage. According to a recent study, only about half of uninsured North Carolina residents were aware of community services that could help them.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013