GE Healthcare IT announces ePrescribing for Centricity EMR
GE Healthcare IT, a unit of General Electric Company and Kryptiq, announced a joint agreement for GE to exclusively distribute Kryptiq's eScriptMessenger in conjunction with GE's Centricity Electronic Medical Record and Centricity Practice Solution.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts