Indianapolis imaging provider to join Indiana HIE
Health Imaging News, June 17, 2008
The Indianapolis-based outpatient imaging provider Center for Diagnostic Imaging will participate in the Indiana Network for Patient Care. The Network is a health information exchange and a statewide network focused on supporting clinical care with up-to-date, secure, immediately accessible patient information.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer