Indianapolis imaging provider to join Indiana HIE
Health Imaging News, June 17, 2008
The Indianapolis-based outpatient imaging provider Center for Diagnostic Imaging will participate in the Indiana Network for Patient Care. The Network is a health information exchange and a statewide network focused on supporting clinical care with up-to-date, secure, immediately accessible patient information.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013