Interview with CIO of data storage vendor, NetApp
The McKinsey Quarterly (subscription required), June 17, 2008
As the CIO for the rapidly growing storage vendor NetApp, Marina Levinson had to scale the IT organization quickly so that it could handle both current tasks and any other innovation that might be on the horizon. In this interview, Levinson explains how she has organized her team to work closely with the business in order to ensure that IT's investments match the organization's strategic priorities.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC