Interview with CIO of data storage vendor, NetApp
The McKinsey Quarterly (subscription required), June 17, 2008
As the CIO for the rapidly growing storage vendor NetApp, Marina Levinson had to scale the IT organization quickly so that it could handle both current tasks and any other innovation that might be on the horizon. In this interview, Levinson explains how she has organized her team to work closely with the business in order to ensure that IT's investments match the organization's strategic priorities.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care