Drexel offers online certification in health informatics, other areas
Drexel University, June 17, 2008
Philadelphia-based Drexel University is offering online certification in health informatics and other areas. The online degrees being offered include a BS in Health Services Administration, an Advanced Physician Assistant Studies Program, and a Certificate in Healthcare Informatics.
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems