Social networking site for patients launches
Technology Review, June 24, 2008
Trusera, a new social-networking website centered on health, has officially launched. The site features online communities and personalized health information, and allows members to endorse one another's contributions as a way to identify reliable sources of information. Trusera focuses on social networking and storytelling in an effort to foster communities in which users can learn from one another's experiences and seek out knowledgeable advice.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US