Novo Innovations announces three-year agreement with Southwest Washington Medical Center
Novo Innovations will provide electronic electronic information exchange software to Southwest Washington Medical Center (SWMC) of Vancouver, WA. Electronic delivery of laboratory results and transcribed reports through the Novo system are the first functionalities offered by SWMC. The hospital intends to expand the range of information it can exchange electronically to include radiology reports and lab orders.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers