Novo Innovations announces three-year agreement with Southwest Washington Medical Center
Novo Innovations will provide electronic electronic information exchange software to Southwest Washington Medical Center (SWMC) of Vancouver, WA. Electronic delivery of laboratory results and transcribed reports through the Novo system are the first functionalities offered by SWMC. The hospital intends to expand the range of information it can exchange electronically to include radiology reports and lab orders.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Telemetry Overuse Cost Health System $4.8 Million in One Year
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- IV Fluids Shortage Continues
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- Proton Beam Therapy Center Closure Illuminates Costs