Novo Innovations announces three-year agreement with Southwest Washington Medical Center
Novo Innovations will provide electronic electronic information exchange software to Southwest Washington Medical Center (SWMC) of Vancouver, WA. Electronic delivery of laboratory results and transcribed reports through the Novo system are the first functionalities offered by SWMC. The hospital intends to expand the range of information it can exchange electronically to include radiology reports and lab orders.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream