Wisconsin data exchange signs with Ingenix
Ingenix will collaborate with the Wisconsin Health Information Organization (WHIO) to create a statewide repository of health claims data in Wisconsin. WHIO will report on the quality of care, measured against evidence-based treatment guidelines enabling Wisconsin healthcare provider groups to benchmark their results against their peers. This initiative hopes to provide insight for employers and consumers on the value of healthcare services in the state.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013