Wisconsin data exchange signs with Ingenix
Ingenix will collaborate with the Wisconsin Health Information Organization (WHIO) to create a statewide repository of health claims data in Wisconsin. WHIO will report on the quality of care, measured against evidence-based treatment guidelines enabling Wisconsin healthcare provider groups to benchmark their results against their peers. This initiative hopes to provide insight for employers and consumers on the value of healthcare services in the state.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion