HL7 grant targets interoperability conference
Health Level Seven (HL7) has been awarded a $348,000 grant by the Rockefeller Foundation to convene a conference in association with the World Health Organization (WHO) to address the path to sustainable, interoperable health technology to support better health and health systems in the Global South. The week-long "Path to Interoperability" conference will take place at the Rockefeller Foundation Bellagio Center in Lake Como, Italy this July and is part of the Foundation's conference series "Making the eHealth Connection: Global Partnerships, Local Solutions."
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013