The Medical Banking Project is organizing the 7th National Medical Banking Institute, March 11-13, 2009, in Nashville, TN. The project is accepting submissions for presentation at the event.
For submission guidelines see: www.mbproject.org. Topical areas under consideration include:
- Information privacy, confidentiality and security that focuses on cross-industry issues in banking and healthcare
- Treasury and cash management programs targeting healthcare
- Card-based platforms and technologies that link healthcare and banking platforms
- Independent Health Record Banks
- Consumer-driven healthcare technology tools that integrate with banking platforms