Collaborative Communications Summit announces Technology Investment Forum
PR-USA.net, July 15, 2008
The Collaborative Communications Summit has announced an exclusive summit on deal-making for investors focused on healthcare technology. The Health Technology Investment Forum will be held on September 30, 2008, in New York City. The Health Technology Investment Forum President Waco Hoover said in a statement: "the Forum will present a series of high growth potential investment opportunities and address key drivers in the health technology sector affecting M&A growth. We're very pleased to be working with major industry players, providing a unique and valuable platform that fosters deal-making and M&A activity."
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care