Sevocity to offer $100,000 in electronic health record grants
Sevocity, a division of Conceptual MindWorks, Inc., has announced that it will offer up to $100,000 in grants to assist small to medium-sized practices and community heath centers in Georgia and South Carolina to purchase Sevocity EHR. The program is part of Sevocity's nationwide expansion and complements a similar program now in Florida. There will be $50,000 initially for each state and the grants will be available for the first few clinics that sign up for the program, or until the maximum funds available have been reached. Sevocity develops, maintains and supports Electronic Health Record solutions for physician practices and community health centers.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer