Qtrac Software signs partnership with patient placement systems
Qtrac Software and Patient Placement Systems, a provider of patient referral software, have announced a partnership to help long term care facilities efficiently manage patient referrals and intake, as well as transition seamlessly to an electronic health record. Through the partnership, Patient Placement Systems will connect disparate referral, admissions, and discharge databases with Qtrac's clinical care applications to streamline communication, transfer data and enable new residents to quickly and efficiently transition into a managed care delivery model with supporting documentation.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care