Blogs help cancer patients cope with disease
Seattle Post-Intelligencer, July 25, 2008
A recent study showed that eight out of 10 people go online for health information, but only 45% of those Web sites are accurate. So patients are increasingly turning to fellow patients for advice, information, support, or just a laugh through blogs.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US