Blogs help cancer patients cope with disease
Seattle Post-Intelligencer, July 25, 2008
A recent study showed that eight out of 10 people go online for health information, but only 45% of those Web sites are accurate. So patients are increasingly turning to fellow patients for advice, information, support, or just a laugh through blogs.
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction