MediVoice partners with VisionTree on voice-activated e-prescribing solution
MediVoice, LLC has formed a strategic partnership with VisionTree, a provider of interactive, web-based, patient-centered health record management and provider communication systems, to integrate and market its mobile voice-activation solution with the VisionTree Optimal Care system. Through the partnership, VisionTree customers will be able to utilize MediVoice's software platform to access the SureScripts network for e-Prescribing and e-Health management.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals