Healthcare Summit 2008 scheduled for November 16-19 in San Diego
Vision Events, July 29, 2008
Robert M. Kolodner, MD, National Coordinator of the Health Information Technology Department of Health and Human Services, will be the keynote speaker at the Healthcare Summit 2008 scheduled for Nov. 16-19 in San Diego. The conference will explore the challenges and actions that IT must take to step up to new requirements, and will also include new thinking in the areas of performance and service level management surrounding IT infrastructure and operations.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised