Healthcare Summit 2008 scheduled for November 16-19 in San Diego
Vision Events, July 29, 2008
Robert M. Kolodner, MD, National Coordinator of the Health Information Technology Department of Health and Human Services, will be the keynote speaker at the Healthcare Summit 2008 scheduled for Nov. 16-19 in San Diego. The conference will explore the challenges and actions that IT must take to step up to new requirements, and will also include new thinking in the areas of performance and service level management surrounding IT infrastructure and operations.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts