eHealth introduces new online service
Health Imaging News, August 5, 2008
eHealth Global Technologies has released its eHealthConnect online request service for institutions to retrieve outside patient medical records for referred inpatients. The online request service provides customized forms for each healthcare institution customer of eHealth, and generates the appropriate release of information forms to allow access to the records under HIPAA guidelines, according to eHealth representatives.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal