Robot delivers meals at Boynton Beach, FL, hospital
A new "employee" at Bethesda Memorial Hospital in Boynton Beach, FL, is ridding healthcare workers of various mundane tasks such as running errands. Tray-C, an automated transportation system robot produced by Aethon Inc. of Pittsburgh, helps with the tracking and delivery of hospital meals and supplies. The system has been in place since early June.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers