Robot delivers meals at Boynton Beach, FL, hospital
A new "employee" at Bethesda Memorial Hospital in Boynton Beach, FL, is ridding healthcare workers of various mundane tasks such as running errands. Tray-C, an automated transportation system robot produced by Aethon Inc. of Pittsburgh, helps with the tracking and delivery of hospital meals and supplies. The system has been in place since early June.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts