Digital hide and seek
Newsweek, August 19, 2008
"Dodgeball" is a mobile phone service that informs you of your friends' locations via text message. In the past two years, about half a dozen Dodgeball competitors have launched, including Loopt, Brightkite and Whrrl. Helping to advance the trend, are a raft of GPS-enabled cell phones. Data for these services are hard to come by, said an analyst at Forrester Research, but he estimated that users total "a few million in aggregate."
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- NCQA Releases Annual Health Plan Rankings
- How much does that x-ray cost? You can find out in NH
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?
- When a hospital closes