AFC debuts XLCD compact computer pole cart
Health Imaging News, August 19, 2008
AFC Industries has introduced a computer workstation with a small footprint and mobile design designed to accommodate monitors with up to a 42-inch viewing area. The XLCD Cart has features that ensure ergonomically correct placement for a full range of users, suited to the ER and OR environment.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse