AFC debuts XLCD compact computer pole cart
Health Imaging News, August 19, 2008
AFC Industries has introduced a computer workstation with a small footprint and mobile design designed to accommodate monitors with up to a 42-inch viewing area. The XLCD Cart has features that ensure ergonomically correct placement for a full range of users, suited to the ER and OR environment.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- 2015 HIX Premium Hikes May Top 7%