Healthcare Summit 2008
Vision Events, August 19, 2008
According to the organizers of Healthcare Summit 2008, the conference will explore the challenges and actions that IT must take to face new requirements in the field. It will also include new thinking in the areas of performance and service level management and IT infrastructure and operations that will be required to meet these challenges, say organizers. The summit is scheduled for Nov. 16-19 in San Diego.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts