Healthcare Summit 2008
Vision Events, August 19, 2008
According to the organizers of Healthcare Summit 2008, the conference will explore the challenges and actions that IT must take to face new requirements in the field. It will also include new thinking in the areas of performance and service level management and IT infrastructure and operations that will be required to meet these challenges, say organizers. The summit is scheduled for Nov. 16-19 in San Diego.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus