Healthcare Summit 2008
Vision Events, August 19, 2008
According to the organizers of Healthcare Summit 2008, the conference will explore the challenges and actions that IT must take to face new requirements in the field. It will also include new thinking in the areas of performance and service level management and IT infrastructure and operations that will be required to meet these challenges, say organizers. The summit is scheduled for Nov. 16-19 in San Diego.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'