Doctors utilize new postcard technologies to target upscale new patients
Healthcare Success Strategies, August 26, 2008
Doctors nationwide are increasingly utilizing high-tech medical and dental postcard mailing systems in order to attract upscale patients. "Today physicians and dentists can mail oversized postcards with high gloss, full color finishes which are targeted individually for recipients," says Healthcare Success Strategies' Co-Founder Stewart Gandolf. Healthcare Success Strategies recently entered into a joint venture with leading direct mail company DME in order to take advantage of these and other new mailing technology opportunities.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'