Who's interested in Health IT?
This editorial piece from Government Health IT talks about how understanding who all the interested parties are is paramount determining the future direction and pace of health IT adoption. The mass market of individual patients—not physicians—could end up exerting more influence over the direction and pace of health IT adoption, the author contends.
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- Ebola: Health Officials Try to Quell Front Line Fears
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening