Carestream Health unveils new wireless digital x-ray technology
Representatives from Carestream Health, Inc. say a new wireless digital imaging system promises to deliver higher productivity for hospital staffs and less time in the waiting room for patients. The CARESTREAM DRX-1 System, which is in the final stages of development, is expected to greatly reduce the time required to conduct general x-ray exams compared to traditional film/screen systems, according to a Carestream release.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised