Northwest Medical Informatics Symposium
NMIS, September 2, 2008
The Northwest Medical Informatics Symposium is scheduled for September 8-10 in Spokane, WA. The event is being presented by Inland Northwest Health Services, in partnership with The National Center for Health Care Informatics and The National Rural Health Resource Center.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program