FDA posts adverse reporting system online for the first time
The Food and Drug Administration has posted a list of drugs that are being evaluated for potential safety issues online. The agency listed 20 drugs that were found to potentially cause serious adverse reactions such as cardiac arrest, overdose due to labeling or packaging confusion, and cancer.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives