FDA posts adverse reporting system online for the first time
The Food and Drug Administration has posted a list of drugs that are being evaluated for potential safety issues online. The agency listed 20 drugs that were found to potentially cause serious adverse reactions such as cardiac arrest, overdose due to labeling or packaging confusion, and cancer.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts