Medison launches new ultrasound technologies
Health Imaging News, September 9, 2008
Seoul, South Korea-based Medison, a diagnostic ultrasound systems company, has released it new compact ultrasound system called SonoAce X6 model. The SonoAce X6 is built upon existing software-based technology with a variety of imaging functions such as sensitive spectral, color and power doppler facilitating hemodynamic diagnoses of vascular anatomy, and pathology, according to Medison representatives. In addition to doppler sensitivity, X6 also incorporates speckle reduction filter, full spectrum imaging, and pulse inversion harmonic imaging.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers