Revolution Health in merger talks
Washington Post, September 10, 2008
Revolution Health Network, the online healthcare business launched by former AOL chairman Steve Case, is in discussions to merge with Everyday Health. Sources familiar with the discussions said that the merger was still in the negotiation stage, but if approved the merger would join two of the three most-visited online health information networks. Everyday Health is owned by New York-based Waterfront Media and provides online health and wellness information.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- 2015 HIX Premium Hikes May Top 7%