Revolution Health in merger talks
Washington Post, September 10, 2008
Revolution Health Network, the online healthcare business launched by former AOL chairman Steve Case, is in discussions to merge with Everyday Health. Sources familiar with the discussions said that the merger was still in the negotiation stage, but if approved the merger would join two of the three most-visited online health information networks. Everyday Health is owned by New York-based Waterfront Media and provides online health and wellness information.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'