IBM delivers new mobility services for the healthcare industry
Market Watch, September 16, 2008
IBM has announced new services to help healthcare organizations implement wireless mobility solutions. IBM Enterprise Mobility Services for healthcare providers give clinicians and nursing staff wireless communications and real-time access to patient records anywhere on the facility premises, according to an IBM release.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor