IBM delivers new mobility services for the healthcare industry
Market Watch, September 16, 2008
IBM has announced new services to help healthcare organizations implement wireless mobility solutions. IBM Enterprise Mobility Services for healthcare providers give clinicians and nursing staff wireless communications and real-time access to patient records anywhere on the facility premises, according to an IBM release.
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction