IBM delivers new mobility services for the healthcare industry
Market Watch, September 16, 2008
IBM has announced new services to help healthcare organizations implement wireless mobility solutions. IBM Enterprise Mobility Services for healthcare providers give clinicians and nursing staff wireless communications and real-time access to patient records anywhere on the facility premises, according to an IBM release.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts