Latest EMR bill differs from Energy and Commerce plan
A bill being proposed by House Ways and Means Health Subcommittee Chairman Fortney (Pete) Stark (D-CA), would create a nationwide EMR system using Medicare reimbursement to push healthcare providers to adopt the new technology. The bill would also use a matching grant program to help prompt adoption of an EMR system.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital