UT Southwestern plans biotech park to capitalize on research
Dallas Morning News, September 19, 2008
UT Southwestern Medical Center plans to build a biotech park to develop and make money from medical discoveries. To be called BioCenter at Southwestern Medical District, the complex will include four buildings, the first of which is slated to be constructed by next year.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care