UT Southwestern plans biotech park to capitalize on research
Dallas Morning News, September 19, 2008
UT Southwestern Medical Center plans to build a biotech park to develop and make money from medical discoveries. To be called BioCenter at Southwestern Medical District, the complex will include four buildings, the first of which is slated to be constructed by next year.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts