UT Southwestern plans biotech park to capitalize on research
Dallas Morning News, September 19, 2008
UT Southwestern Medical Center plans to build a biotech park to develop and make money from medical discoveries. To be called BioCenter at Southwestern Medical District, the complex will include four buildings, the first of which is slated to be constructed by next year.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers