HIMSS to host Virtual Conference & Expo
HIMSS, September 30, 2008
The Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society will host its fourth Virtual Conference & Expo on Nov. 19-20 that features added education sessions, exclusive concurrent sessions, and opportunities to gain product knowledge and network, according to HIMSS representatives.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models