Two online health site operators to announce a merger
New York Times, October 3, 2008
Revolution Health Network plans to announce that it has merged with Waterfront Media, a publisher that owns several health Web sites. The $300 million deal would give the combined companies enough traffic in the United States to compete with WebMD, now the market leader in the online health category. The new company will operate under the name Waterfront Media.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program