Two online health site operators to announce a merger
New York Times, October 3, 2008
Revolution Health Network plans to announce that it has merged with Waterfront Media, a publisher that owns several health Web sites. The $300 million deal would give the combined companies enough traffic in the United States to compete with WebMD, now the market leader in the online health category. The new company will operate under the name Waterfront Media.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs