Two online health site operators to announce a merger
New York Times, October 3, 2008
Revolution Health Network plans to announce that it has merged with Waterfront Media, a publisher that owns several health Web sites. The $300 million deal would give the combined companies enough traffic in the United States to compete with WebMD, now the market leader in the online health category. The new company will operate under the name Waterfront Media.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts