Terason launches new portable ultrasound scanner
Terason has advanced its handheld laptop ultrasound system with the release of IMPACT 2008. With the release, "Terason focuses on bringing a superior cost-effective patient care solution through its Windows(R) based architecture to our customers. IMPACT 2008 advances the overall performance and functionality of ultrasound across various applications," according to a release.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending