Terason launches new portable ultrasound scanner
Terason has advanced its handheld laptop ultrasound system with the release of IMPACT 2008. With the release, "Terason focuses on bringing a superior cost-effective patient care solution through its Windows(R) based architecture to our customers. IMPACT 2008 advances the overall performance and functionality of ultrasound across various applications," according to a release.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream