iMedica launches programs to reduce hassles of EHR implementation
Market Watch, October 21, 2008
iMedica has announced the release of its 2008 iMedica Professional Services Portfolio, an implementation toolset designed to help physician practices manage the challenges of EHR and PM implementations. The Professional Services Portfolio is a matrix of services that offer practices the opportunity to fully utilize and benefit from their investment, according to a release. "iMedica's new toolset matches implementation services to the immediate needs of the practice and enables physicians to expand their utilization and expertise in the application at a rate of adoption which they find efficient and comfortable, without sacrificing patient care or practice productivity," said Michael Nissenbaum, iMedica CEO and President, in a statement.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers