World Health Care Congress Leadership Summit on ePrescribing and Medication Management
World Congress, October 21, 2008
The World Health Care Congress Leadership Summit on ePrescribing and Medication Management is scheduled for Nov. 17 in Falls Church, VA. At the summit, IT leaders can "learn how industry stakeholders are pushing the envelope in terms of HIT integration and discover how e-Prescribing adoption can improve workflow, increase patient safety, and allow for the highest quality of medication management in your practice," according to the event's sponsors.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts