Microsoft bests Google with Aetna, Yahoo beefs up through partnerships
paidcontent.org/Washington Post, October 28, 2008
Microsoft continues to line up HealthVault partners: the latest is Connecticut-based health insurer Aetna. Members currently using Aetna's electronic Personal Health Record feature will be able to transfer those records to Microsoft's HealthVault in November. In addition, Yahoo is bulking up its Health portal with content from HealthGrades and Waterfront Media's Everyday Health Network. HealthGrades provides hospital and physician ratings and reviews, which Yahoo will integrate into a new, searchable physician database along with related Yahoo Answers and Yahoo Group discussions.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised