Microsoft bests Google with Aetna, Yahoo beefs up through partnerships
paidcontent.org/Washington Post, October 28, 2008
Microsoft continues to line up HealthVault partners: the latest is Connecticut-based health insurer Aetna. Members currently using Aetna's electronic Personal Health Record feature will be able to transfer those records to Microsoft's HealthVault in November. In addition, Yahoo is bulking up its Health portal with content from HealthGrades and Waterfront Media's Everyday Health Network. HealthGrades provides hospital and physician ratings and reviews, which Yahoo will integrate into a new, searchable physician database along with related Yahoo Answers and Yahoo Group discussions.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers