CIO of Harvard Medical School to President: We need greater health IT incentives
Technology Review, October 28, 2008
John Halamka, MD, chief information officer at Harvard Medical School, says the country needs new incentives for electronic record keeping. In his "Dear President" letter, Halamka offers Harvard's next administration a three-point plan to encourage adoption of health IT.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers