Dell, Intel, and Motion pair up for service
Dell Inc., Intel, and Motion Computing Inc. have launched the Mobile Point of Care Wireless Assessment service, which enables healthcare customers to assess whether their wireless network is reliable and can provide full coverage. The service helps healthcare clients determine whether or not their wireless network will be able to provide access to patient information.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions