Dell, Intel, and Motion pair up for service
Dell Inc., Intel, and Motion Computing Inc. have launched the Mobile Point of Care Wireless Assessment service, which enables healthcare customers to assess whether their wireless network is reliable and can provide full coverage. The service helps healthcare clients determine whether or not their wireless network will be able to provide access to patient information.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives