MeVis launches new computer aided detection system for CT of the chest
MeVis Medical Solutions, Inc. has announced that it has completed the release of a new system for computer-aided-detection, advanced visualization, and analysis of multi-slice CT exams. The MeVis Visia CT Lung System examines CT images and automatically marks areas that warrant further examination.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care