The early Obama administration and HIT
Life as a Healthcare CIO (blog), November 11, 2008
In his blog, Harvard Medical School Chief Information Officer and Dean for Technology John Halamka offers predictions about what the first year of Barack Obama's presidency will hold for health information technology. One of Halamka's hopes is that the Obama team will offer incentives to implement EHRs early in the administration.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'