The early Obama administration and HIT
Life as a Healthcare CIO (blog), November 11, 2008
In his blog, Harvard Medical School Chief Information Officer and Dean for Technology John Halamka offers predictions about what the first year of Barack Obama's presidency will hold for health information technology. One of Halamka's hopes is that the Obama team will offer incentives to implement EHRs early in the administration.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Access to EHR Notes Lauded by Patients, Providers