High tech healthcare
The melding of healthcare and wireless technology is creating new tools for providers. Driven by laboratory breakthroughs, falling prices of existing technologies, and interest from major companies such as Qualcomm, Intel, IBM, Microsoft, and AT&T, wireless healthcare is expected to grow to a nearly $2 billion industry in the next five years.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer