High tech healthcare
The melding of healthcare and wireless technology is creating new tools for providers. Driven by laboratory breakthroughs, falling prices of existing technologies, and interest from major companies such as Qualcomm, Intel, IBM, Microsoft, and AT&T, wireless healthcare is expected to grow to a nearly $2 billion industry in the next five years.
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says