Intel announces home medical device to connect clinicians with patients
Intel, November 11, 2008
Intel Corporation has announced its Intel Health Guide, a care management tool designed for healthcare professionals who manage patients with chronic conditions. The Intel® Health Guide is a comprehensive personal health system that combines an in-home patient device as well as an online interface to allow clinicians to monitor patients in their homes and manage care remotely, according to an Intel release.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus