Intel announces home medical device to connect clinicians with patients
Intel, November 11, 2008
Intel Corporation has announced its Intel Health Guide, a care management tool designed for healthcare professionals who manage patients with chronic conditions. The Intel® Health Guide is a comprehensive personal health system that combines an in-home patient device as well as an online interface to allow clinicians to monitor patients in their homes and manage care remotely, according to an Intel release.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013