GlowCap device tells you if it's time to take a pill
Many people don't skip prescribed doses on purpose, they simply forget. But Vitality Inc. says its new GlowCap device will help them remember, and eventually lower healthcare costs. The GlowCap fits standard-size pill containers, and is embedded with a small light that begins flashing at a preset time when the patient is supposed to take a medication.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts