GE Healthcare announces three digital programs with medical institutions
MarketWatch, December 9, 2008
GE Healthcare has announced three initiatives to deliver healthcare information technology through collaborations with leading medical institutions. The medical institutions involved include Aspetar Hospital, Qatar Foundation, Intermountain Healthcare, Mayo Clinic Rochester, Montefiore Medical Center and the University of California San Francisco Medical Center.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives