New Hampshire agency releases Medicare client data
The New Hampshire health department has mistakenly released 9,300 names and Social Security numbers of Medicare recipients. Their information was mistakenly attached to a Dec. 1 e-mail sent to 61 providers and health-related organizations. The attachment contained names, addresses, Medicare Part D plan information, Social Security numbers, and the amount of each person's monthly premiums.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus