Institute of Medicine wants smart systems for HHS
The Institute of Medicine of the National Academies has recommended that the Department of Health and Human Services look to the private sector for effective information technology infrastructure models. Officials say this will provide a tool for analyzing, aligning, modifying, developing, and discontinuing programs.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream